P’art of Heart was established in 2010 by Stefan Cuvala, PhD.
Our primary objective is to provide high-quality sophisticated services in the area of sports conditioning, including training and recovery, as well as clinical, functional, nutritional, and psychological diagnostics.
Our reputation has been built on values such as empathy, education, experience, and integrity, which we also try to promote through our logo. Our work is a product of reliability, respect, loyalty, honesty, and perseverance. We hold ourselves accountable for our work (as you should hold yourself accountable for your discipline). Our clients’ results speak for themselves. Our clients know that meticulous attention to detail and full and constant focus are crucial to achieving success. The results of our work present themselves not only in enhanced physical abilities, but in overall personal growth.
We appreciate how important knowledge is to achieving success, and this is why our learning did not stop with our academic degrees. We continue to study empirically through practice and literature and we frequently attend conferences, both as presenters and participants. Our knowledge has been tested on a wide spectrum of population, including athletes, para-athletes, post-adolescent youth, productive population, as well as with the Masters category.
WE KNOW WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Mgr. Štefan Čuvala PhD.
Mgr. Štefan Čuvala PhD.
- completed an internal postgraduate study at the Department of Athletics of the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports at the Comenius University in Bratislava in the field of sports educology (Ph.D. specialization: Conditioning specialist)
- completed a master's degree at the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports at the Comenius University in Bratislava with a major in teaching (Master’s degree specialization: Physical Education & Civics/Ethics)
- is a certified strength and conditioning trainer (Class I. – highest degree), with a certificate obtained at the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports at the Comenius University in Bratislava
- has experience training healthy and disabled athletes, as well as athletes in post-traumatized state
- has experience training women during prenatal and postnatal stages
- has experience in training adolescent youth, working-age population, as well as the Masters category
- has experience in sports marketing and has participated in organizing several sporting events
- served as coach for the national team of physically disabled athletes for four years and currently serves as a member of the Sports Representation Council of SPV (Slovak Paralympic Committee)
- is strength and conditioning trainer to several athletes (both healthy and disabled) representing Slovakia in various sports
- is the founder, as well as the head coach, of P'art of Heart
- has a number of domestic and foreign professional certificates and professional experience from working abroad
- active athlete and participant in many competitions
- speaks English